Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi on Labor Day: One of our priorities is to combat corruption in investment projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi on Labor Day: One of our priorities is to combat corruption in investment projects Empty Al-Kazemi on Labor Day: One of our priorities is to combat corruption in investment projects

Post by Rocky Sat 01 May 2021, 7:21 am

Al-Kazemi on Labor Day: One of our priorities is to combat corruption in investment projects

•  Time: 05/01/2021 13:36:49

•  Read: 2,249 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Locality: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, said on Saturday that one of his government's priorities is to combat corruption in investment projects.
    A cabinet statement, a copy of which was received by the Al Furat News Agency, revealed that Al-Kazemi visited the central bank building project and congratulated its workers on their world day, saying, “I congratulate all Iraqi workers on their day. One of the feats of Iraq, Mrs. Zaha Hadid. " Noting that, "all the civilizations of the world were built at the hands of honest workers, and the great peoples of the world witnessed their rise at the hands of the workers."
    Al-Kazemi stressed that "Iraq is launching today towards a reconstruction and building movement, and is keen to support internal and external investment, and the driving force for all this is the Iraqi factor that will build the country with its good arms." Stressing that "combating corruption in investment projects is the focus of attention and priority for this government. We have taken many measures and are continuing to do more, in order to build and rebuild our country."
    He added, "We must provide all support to the Iraqi worker and create a safe and secure environment for his work, and a decent life for his family." Pointing out that he had earlier directed the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to work on developing the legal and social environment for the Iraqi worker.
    And he added, "We are currently working on developing the Social Security and Retirement Law to provide greater insurance for the Iraqi worker." Emphasizing on "protecting the rights of workers in the private sector for the sake of a fair environment that creates equal and appropriate opportunities. Our dependence on the private sector and its prosperity also means protecting its workers." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:21 pm