Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran announces the start of gas exports to Iraq after the end of the crisis, "Daash"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran announces the start of gas exports to Iraq after the end of the crisis, "Daash" Empty Iran announces the start of gas exports to Iraq after the end of the crisis, "Daash"

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jul 2014, 2:56 pm

Iran announces the start of gas exports to Iraq after the end of the crisis, "Daash"

Thursday, July 15, 2014 09:12

Twilight News / Assistant expect the Ministry of Oil in international affairs and business Majidi Tuesday that his country begins to export gas to Iraq at the beginning of the Iranian year (March 21) and after the end of the next crisis Daash.

alt Majidi said in a news agency quoted "us", and seen by "Twilight News" was signed two agreements for exporting gas to Iraq to transport gas through the mechanism of Basra and Baghdad and Baghdad Agreement will be implemented from the beginning of the next Iranian year.

And about the process of extending gas pipelines to Iraq Majidi said it was the completion of the building of the Iraqi President's pipeline to transport gas from either the Iranian did not yet complete.

He said that Iraq, which will supply gas to Iran three of its stations, was unable to completion of pipeline laterals to the President in its territory because of the outbreak of the crisis Daash.

He emphasized that the Iranian section of the pipeline transportation of gas to Iraq completed months after at the latest.

He will be pumping gas pilot with the end of the process of building the tubes in both countries where they will export about 7 million cubic meters of gas per day to grow to 25 million cubic meters per day.

And is currently being serious talks between Tehran and Baghdad on increasing the volume of exports of Iranian gas to Iraq's 40 million cubic meters per day to become Iraq so Akbar customers Iranian gas after Turkey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 12:40 am