Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor to the Prime Minister decides the fate of the supplementary budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor to the Prime Minister decides the fate of the supplementary budget Empty Advisor to the Prime Minister decides the fate of the supplementary budget

Post by Rocky Tue 04 May 2021, 7:13 am

Advisor to the Prime Minister decides the fate of the supplementary budget

•  Time: 05/04/2021 11:40:37

•  Read: 3,380 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, ruled out that there would be a supplementary budget for this year due to the delay in approving the general budget.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saleh said in a press statement, "I do not expect that there will be a supplementary budget, because the general budget has been disrupted a lot and it was approved a short time ago, and usually the balance of the country's knowledge must be completed at the beginning of it. No".
    He added that "high oil prices do not necessarily mean that there is a supplementary budget, especially since the general budget is based on a deficit, and the price difference is better for the state to use than borrowing." Better financial revenue. "
    And Saleh indicated that "the situation of the country determines this matter if there are projects that need to be implemented after they have been postponed and they are important, in addition to the existence of deferred financial projects."
    On March 31, the House of Representatives approved the federal fiscal budget for 2021, with total expenditures amounting to 129 trillion dinars (about $ 88 billion), while it recorded a deficit of 28 trillion (about $ 19 billion).
    Estimated revenues from exporting crude oil were also calculated on the basis of an average price of $ 45 a barrel, and an export rate of 3.250 million barrels per day.
    Iraq relies on the revenues from selling crude to cover more than 90 percent of state expenditures, which put the country in a stifling financial crisis last year, as a result of the decline in oil prices in global markets due to the Corona pandemic.
    The approval of the budget comes after the lapse of 3 months of the current fiscal year, and it will be applied retroactively over the previous months.
    It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced the government's intention to challenge some paragraphs of the budget to make amendments to them by Parliament, including a financial package.
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:21 am