Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary waters warns of a "dangerous matter" threatening Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary waters warns of a "dangerous matter" threatening Iraq Empty Parliamentary waters warns of a "dangerous matter" threatening Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 04 May 2021, 7:20 am

Parliamentary waters warns of a "dangerous matter" threatening Iraq

•  Time: 05/04/2021 13:50:52

•  Read: 2,821 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Euphrates News} The Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water, and Marshlands has warned of a decline in levels of Euphrates water in the country during the coming period.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The head of the committee, Salam Al-Shammari, said in a statement that the Euphrates News received a copy of, that "Turkey is trying from time to time to use the water paper to implement what is planned in the two countries of the Euphrates River in particular." From 5 meters, for the first time in its history, is a dangerous matter and portends the same thing in Iraq. "
    Al-Shammari called on "the government to speed up the signing of an agreement with Turkey on Iraq's share of the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and not to use the matter as a pressure card to implement its goals."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:01 am