Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: There are no laws supportive of the private sector and the economy is still working total

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Economist: There are no laws supportive of the private sector and the economy is still working total Empty Economist: There are no laws supportive of the private sector and the economy is still working total

Post by Hkp1 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 1:54 am

Economist: There are no laws supportive of the private sector and the economy is still working totalitarian regimes

Date: 25/02/2013 10:30:28 Monday

Baghdad (news) .. Economic expert called punitive Hamid, to the need for legislation supportive of economic laws to stimulate the private sector and promotion, stressing that the national economy is still working in the old totalitarian regimes.

He said punitive (Agency news): that one of the basic conditions for Iraq
    انظمام into international economic organizations such as trade is that the global economy operates in accordance with the policy of a free market economy.

He explained: that the free market economy means relying primarily on the private sector in building the national economy, but the private sector is still neglected as a result of laws and totalitarian regimes that still works out of the Iraqi economy.

He added: must enact laws that economic supportive of the private sector for the purpose of activation and the advancement of the national economy. / End / 8. N. P
    /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:09 am