Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: No compensation to farmers whose crops have been burnt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: No compensation to farmers whose crops have been burnt Empty Agriculture: No compensation to farmers whose crops have been burnt

Post by Rocky Wed 12 May 2021, 7:48 am

[size=52]Agriculture: No compensation to farmers whose crops have been burnt[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, the Ministry of Agriculture revealed the causes of the fires that affect wheat fields in a number of provinces of the country, while noting that there are no financial compensation for farmers whose crops have been burned.[/size]
    [size=45]"The causes of the fires in the agricultural fields came as a result of high temperatures, neglect and the proximity of peasants' farms to the sources of fire, in addition to the lack of occupational safety in the harvester that may cause fires here and there as well as electrical contact," said the ministry’s spokesman, Hamid Al-Nayef.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Nayef emphasized that "the issue of fires is natural and occurs at every beginning of the harvest season," noting that "fires in all central, southern and western regions are natural and do not negatively affect the overall agricultural production."[/size]
    [size=45]And that "the Ministry of Agriculture had previously indicated, before the start of the harvest season, the necessity of the presence of peasants and farmers in the places of their crops to complete the harvest smoothly and news of accidental accidents such as fires in cooperation with civil defense teams and security agencies."[/size]
    [size=45]With regard to compensation for the owners of the burnt fields, Al-Nayef explained that “there are no financial compensation for farmers and farmers whose fields have been exposed to fires due to the financial crisis that the country is going through, in addition to that the issue of compensation is subject to legal conditions and instructions represented in the compelling circumstance and other matters, whether in the vegetable or animal part. “.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:43 pm