Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

A Source make sure Al Jaafari the Prime Minister

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A Source make sure Al Jaafari the Prime Minister Empty A Source make sure Al Jaafari the Prime Minister

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 16 Jul 2014, 7:52 am

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] three fifty-six 16/07/2014 | Views: 5695

Source revealed within the National Alliance for the reporter Agency for News News (et) that falls within the coalition blocs nominated President of the Alliance, the leader of the National Reform Movement, Ibrahim al-Jaafari for prime minister, without giving further Altfadal.

He was the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki may tire of the National Alliance of much of what imposed impossible conditions.

Jaafari said in a statement to the Agency ((eighth day)), seen by the Agency for News News (et)   that stuck-Maliki to power and lack of acceptance of Mitrha National Alliance of mechanisms for naming the prime minister may have affected the political performance of the National Alliance was tired and decimated everyone, including me, according to he put it.

Jaafari added that the National Alliance fear of dividing Iraq, a goal sought by the Zionist project, he underlined that the Maliki for a third term will split the country into three regions managed by foreign agendas away from the will of the Interior.

The President of the House of Representatives, Salim al, Tuesday (July 15, 2014), opening the door for nomination for the presidency in front of all citizens, as of today, with the adjournment of parliament on Wednesday of next week, after his accession to the post of President of the Council in the new session, after Competing against the candidate Rep. Sunrise Alabegi, as was the vote on the MP for the coalition of state law Haider Abadi, to the post of First Deputy Chairman of the Council after receiving 188 votes, and MP for the mass change Aram Sheikh Mohammed, to the post of Second Vice-President of the Council after receiving 171 votes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A Source make sure Al Jaafari the Prime Minister Empty Re: A Source make sure Al Jaafari the Prime Minister

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 16 Jul 2014, 7:53 am

Barzani informs Jaafary of rejecting Maliki's nomination for PM Post
    Wednesday, 16 July 2014 13:55 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) –The President of Kurdistan Region, Masoud Barzani, sent a letter to the head of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafary over the relations between Baghdad and Erbil.

Jaafary stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "I have received a letter from Barzani over the relations between Baghdad and Erbil."

The spokesperson of the Reform Trend headed by Jaafary, Ahmed Jamal, stated to AIN "Barzani informed Jaafary of the Kurds' nomination for the Prime Minister Post." /End/
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A Source make sure Al Jaafari the Prime Minister Empty Re: A Source make sure Al Jaafari the Prime Minister

Post by wciappetta Wed 16 Jul 2014, 8:00 am

Enough said!!!

Last edited by wciappetta on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 8:01 am

can you jaafari neno>?   hi
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 16 Jul 2014, 8:03 am

Woop Woop

Dance 

LIT Dancing
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Wed 16 Jul 2014, 8:35 am

I'll celebrate with you guys as soon as he is sworn into office :-)
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 10:25 am

Ditto on that Bama !!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:39 am