Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif calls for an immediate order to stop cutting and distributing sports stadiums in the Fre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif calls for an immediate order to stop cutting and distributing sports stadiums in the Fre Empty Alia Nassif calls for an immediate order to stop cutting and distributing sports stadiums in the Fre

Post by Rocky Fri 21 May 2021, 6:53 am

[size=52]Alia Nassif calls for an immediate order to stop cutting and distributing sports stadiums in the Freedom Zone as lands for officials[/size]

[size=45]Representative Alia Nassif, the Prime Minister and Mayor of Baghdad, called for an immediate order to stop cutting and distributing sports stadiums in the Al-Hurriya area as lands for officials.[/size]
    [size=45]She said in a statement today: “Many complaints we received from Freedom City athletes demanding to stop confiscating the stadiums that host young sportsmen, which are their only outlets.[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif stressed “the need for the Prime Minister and the Mayor of Baghdad to intervene and to instruct immediately to stop the cutting and distribution operations and to lift the inequality of freedom athletes and to keep their stadiums and sports arenas intact.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:27 am