Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar price returns to the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar price returns to the House of Representatives Empty Dollar price returns to the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Mon 24 May 2021, 7:36 am

[size=30]Dollar price returns to the House of Representatives

2021-05-24
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

MP Hussein Narmo of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan revealed, on Monday, that the House of Representatives resumed raising the issue of raising the price of the dollar during the questioning of Finance Minister Ali Allawi .
    Nermo said in a statement that "the House of Representatives set a date for Monday to be questioned next week, Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi ."
    He added that "the interrogation will be devoted to discussing the implications of what resulted after the decision to raise the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar and the extent of benefiting from the decision ."
    Nermo indicated that "all political interrogations will be subject to the conviction of the deputies, and in the event of lack of conviction, the Council will set a date for a vote on the dismissal of the person being questioned and refer him to the competent authorities ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 12:21 pm