Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports received 7 million tons of food and miscellaneous goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ports received 7 million tons of food and miscellaneous goods Empty Ports received 7 million tons of food and miscellaneous goods

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jul 2014, 7:15 am

Ports received 7 million tons of food and miscellaneous goods

7/17/2014 0:00 

Confirmed the non-arrival of any foreign aid for the displaced 
    BAGHDAD - Batool al-Hassani 

Iraqi ports received during the first half of the year 1224 and a total naval unit loads exceeded 7 million tons.

A spokesman of the General Company for Iraqi Ports Anmar net in a statement the "morning": that "during the past six months, the number of naval units was greeted by the ports of the country in 1224 and the naval unit of different nationalities, and the total tonnage hyphen and exporting that has Mnoladtha 7,000,555 Alpha and 548 tons. " 
    added net that "the port of Umm Qasr received 473 steamer tonnage amounted to four million and 720 942 tonnes, while the port received Khor Al-Zubair 304 naval units tonnage amounted to two million and 205 977 tons, while the received port of Abu Flus 101 naval unit tonnage amounted to 265 602 tonnes" , noting that the port stronghold received 310 naval units tonnage amounted to 363 027 tonnes. said media spokesman said cargoes were varied between food and wheat, rice, sugar, equipment and vehicles, iron, wood, building materials and livestock, indicating that the dates were the most prominent materials exported via local ports, with total weights 388 206 tons were exported through the port of Khor Al-Zubair by 78 naval unit. 
    stressed Net that any ships or ships carrying aid for people displaced by any third party not cog in the Iraqi ports, but all the food and in-kind were based on contracts with the government, referring to the The staffs working in the ports have stepped up their efforts and doubled the hours of work in order to unload cargo hyphen, especially after the events of Mosul. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:37 pm