Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bashar Al-Assad Adviser: We are making efforts to improve relations with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bashar Al-Assad Adviser: We are making efforts to improve relations with Saudi Arabia Empty Bashar Al-Assad Adviser: We are making efforts to improve relations with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 26 May 2021, 11:57 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Buthaina Shaaban, political advisor to the president of the Syrian regime, Bashar al-Assad, revealed, on Wednesday (May 26, 2021), that Damascus has made "efforts" to improve relations with Saudi Arabia.

"The visit of the Syrian Minister of Tourism to Riyadh this week was not possible in past years, and it is a positive step," Shaaban said in a press statement.

Yesterday, the Minister of Tourism of the Syrian Regime, Muhammad Rami Martini, began his first visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in ten years, to attend a meeting of the World Tourism Organization.

According to what was reported by the regime news agency (SANA), affiliated with IQ NEWS, "This visit comes to participate in the forty-seventh meeting of the World Tourism Organization Committee for the Middle East, on 26-27 May."

According to the source, the minister arrived in Riyadh, on Tuesday evening, at the invitation of the Saudi Ministry of Tourism and the World Tourism Organization Committee for the Middle East.

This is the first visit by a Syrian regime official to the Kingdom as a minister since the outbreak of the internal war in Syria in 2011.

Riyadh withdrew its ambassador to the Syrian capital, Damascus, in 2011, and froze its diplomatic relations with the Assad regime.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:01 pm