Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alusi calls to make the new parliament effective away from any controversy or political conflict

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Alusi calls to make the new parliament effective away from any controversy or political conflict Empty Alusi calls to make the new parliament effective away from any controversy or political conflict

Post by Bama Diva Thu 17 Jul 2014, 8:37 am

Alusi calls to make the new parliament effective away from any controversy or political conflict[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    17/07/2014 09:51:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / NINA / Head of the Civic Democratic Alliance, Mitha al-Alusi called on blocs and political and parliamentary figures to make the new parliament effective away from any controversy or political conflict. 

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The politicians have the right to comment and remark as they like, but what concern us primarily is the success of the Parliament and its bylaw," calling "the MPs to perform their duties and stay away from convulsive attitudes and statements." 

He added "we want to make the current parliament much higher than any disagreement or political conflict and everything can be solved inside and not to make it a tool of conflict.".

He made it clear "We will vote, with a number of MPs, on a decision to make the council's members abide by the constitution and bylaw and we will not tolerate any breach of the constitution or rules of procedure."

It is mentioned that forces and political blocs believed that the continuity of the differences and breaching the constitution gave a negative image to the last Parliament, which failed in a lot of stages to fulfill its obligations and its bylaw. / End 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 7:59 pm