Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications announces increased Internet capacities through the Optical Transmission Project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications announces increased Internet capacities through the Optical Transmission Project Empty Communications announces increased Internet capacities through the Optical Transmission Project

Post by Rocky Sat 29 May 2021, 7:15 am

Communications announces increased Internet capacities through the Optical Transmission Project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Saturday, the Ministry of Communications announced an increase in Internet capacity through the optical access project.
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Raad Al-Mashhadani, said in a statement that "Al-Eqtisad News" received a copy of it, "The Public Company for Communications and Informatics, one of the Ministry's formations, announced the increase in Internet capacities provided to citizens through the optical transmission project in the Karkh side of Baghdad and the center of Wasit Governorate."
    He added, "This step came to reflect the serious will of the Ministry of Communications, represented by the Minister of Communications, and the higher management of the General Company for Communications and Informatics to develop the services provided by the company, and its pioneering role in the communications and information technology sector, in a way that meets the aspirations of citizens."
    He pointed out that "the subscriber can enjoy a unique browsing and downloading speed with new speeds and capacities commensurate with the technologies of FTTH optical access projects, which is characterized by the availability of landline phone service, encrypted channels service (IPTV), added services, and other educational and entertainment services," pointing out that "the subscriber gets A free credit card for a landline phone of five thousand, upon subscription for the first time, if the service is activated for subscribers with the support of the Ministry of Communications.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:39 pm