Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The government saved Iraq financially and economically

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The government saved Iraq financially and economically Empty Al-Kazemi: The government saved Iraq financially and economically

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:27 am

Al-Kazemi: The government saved Iraq financially and economically

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced that his government was able to save Iraq financially and economically.
    Al-Kazemi said, during his speech at the cabinet session, and his media office broadcast a part of it, which was reviewed by “Economy News”, “the government was able, despite the heavy legacy and great challenges, to accomplish important steps on the path of reform, and to save the country financially and economically, and it is trying hard, with plans and strategies that have been completed.” preparing it to put the country on the right path . ”
    He added that the recently launched annual government performance report, in which information and readings were included in all transparency, accuracy and clarity, and it includes the government's achievements during a whole year , explaining that the government performance report lists in all transparency and impartiality what the government accomplished from May 2020 to May 2021, as well as all What is being accomplished .
    He pointed out that the people suffered a lot and were let down by the corrupt, the merchants of slogans and those without conscience, and today we put before you, with all transparency, what we have accomplished and what we have not yet accomplished, and what we are on the way to accomplish, in service to Iraq and the Iraqis who deserve the best .
    And he stated, " We developed the first plan for economic reform in the history of Iraq, and we prepared all the requirements for the elections. We also achieved successes in the oil sector, agriculture, communications and water resources, and we did the anti-corruption file by arresting dozens of senior corrupt . "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 9:33 pm