Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shabandar: Maliki will not be prime minister next phase

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Shabandar: Maliki will not be prime minister next phase Empty Shabandar: Maliki will not be prime minister next phase

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:49 am

Shabandar: Maliki will not be prime minister next phase
    03:31:19 / 07/2014

Khandan - said Izzat Shabandar, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, "I will not be prime minister during the next phase."

The Shabandar, president of the Alliance of "loyal to the homeland," the former spokesman for a coalition of state law, the agency "Anatolia" Turkish "The fortunes of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is no longer strong for the third term," adding that "al-Maliki is no longer adheres to the mandate third as much as is to insist on the right of the coalition to get the post of prime minister being the largest bloc. "

He Shabandar, saying that "al-Maliki is no longer the Prime Minister of the next stage after rejection of all political forces," he continued, "we need a new government can restore confidence between the province and the center."

He added that "the candidate of a coalition of state law, the strongest, Tarek Najm, al-Maliki told by refusing to extradite the prime minister post being sensible and does not want to fail."

And the events that take place in the provinces of Nineveh and Salahuddin between Shabandar that "military leaders in those provinces August General Commander of the Armed Forces and withheld facts about it," adding that "the army did not fight today, but in those provinces of the People's Committees are fighting."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 12:55 pm