Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Nasiriyah Airport will open up investment and tourism prospects in the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Nasiriyah Airport will open up investment and tourism prospects in the province Empty Al-Kazemi: Nasiriyah Airport will open up investment and tourism prospects in the province

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:17 am

Al-Kazemi: Nasiriyah Airport will open up investment and tourism prospects in the province

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, on Saturday, that Nasiriyah Airport will open up prospects for international investment and tourism in the province.
    Al-Kazemi said while laying the foundation stone for Nasiriyah International Airport, and according to a statement by his media office seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Al-Nasiriya International Airport will open prospects for investment and international tourism in the province, and the project will provide many job opportunities for our people and youth in Dhi Qar."
    He added that "the project has adopted modern plans that make it a vital airport that provides services for travelers to Dhi Qar and the surrounding provinces, as well as to investors and tourists from different countries of the world."
    He pointed out that "there is a great interest in Dhi Qar Governorate after the visit of His Holiness the Pope, which represented a great success for Iraq in international circles," noting that "the airport will attract thousands of tourists annually, and activate the investment movement in various sectors in the province, and we also seek to make it a center." It is important for air freight in the region, given the governorate’s strategic location.” 
    He stressed that "the airport contract was recently signed, and we have prepared all the premises to launch its construction, and we are serious about continuing to support the project to complete it within the prescribed period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 am