Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China highlights a new form of Iraqi trade: Iraqi youth act as intermediaries between Chinese compan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China highlights a new form of Iraqi trade: Iraqi youth act as intermediaries between Chinese compan Empty China highlights a new form of Iraqi trade: Iraqi youth act as intermediaries between Chinese compan

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Jun 2021, 7:14 am

[size=30]China highlights a new form of Iraqi trade: Iraqi youth act as intermediaries between Chinese companies and consumers

2021-06-18
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

A report by the Chinese Xinhua Agency sheds light on the development in the Iraqi commercial arena that prompted young Iraqis to act as agents and intermediaries between Chinese stores and Iraqi consumers.

The agency considered that the suffering of the high rate of unemployment and poverty in Iraq over the past years is what prompted some of the Iraqi youth to find a new profession as shopping intermediaries with the giant Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba and other Chinese companies.

In his retail store located in the Mansour district of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, 28-year-old Ali Abbas, surrounded by piles of electronic products, was busy sorting them for redistribution, as Abbas came up with the idea of ​​opening a retail store for online orders a few years ago. Just when he noticed that many Iraqis prefer to buy goods from Chinese online shopping portals.”

He added, "His retail store collects customers' orders for electronic devices and then buys them in large quantities from the company so that customers get their goods at an appropriate price by sharing the shipping cost and be able to earn some service fees from them."

"In addition to the low shipping cost, I chose Alibaba for its nice and cheap products as well as the remarkable presence on social media," Abbas said, noting that Alibaba has a good reputation for quality goods and services among Iraqi customers.

He explained that "the success he achieved in this field prompted many young people to follow his example in Baghdad and other provinces, thus creating job opportunities for young people."

And the Iraqi Ministry of Planning revealed last April that the poverty rate in Iraq has risen to about 27 percent, and nearly 10 million people live in poverty out of a total population of about 40 million, while Iraq is currently going through a severe economic crisis due to low prices. Oil under the influence of the Corona pandemic and the global economic downturn
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 9:44 pm