Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Foreign Ministry: Tehran does not and does not intend to interfere in Iraq's affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Foreign Ministry: Tehran does not and does not intend to interfere in Iraq's affairs Empty Iranian Foreign Ministry: Tehran does not and does not intend to interfere in Iraq's affairs

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jul 2021, 6:54 am

Iranian Foreign Ministry: Tehran does not and does not intend to interfere in Iraq's affairs

•  Time: 07/06/2021 11:35:36

•  Reading: 871 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh confirmed that the Islamic Republic does not intend to interfere in Iraq's internal affairs.
    In his weekly press conference today, Tuesday, Zadeh said, in response to Western media allegations that Washington sent a message to Tehran through diplomatic channels regarding the US attacks on Syria and Iraq: "The Islamic Republic of Iran has always stressed that the language of force and threat will not be useful in establishing security in Region".
    "The United States must realize that arrogance not only achieves its regional goals, but will also aggravate its position in West Asia," he added.
    Zadeh stressed that Iran did not and does not intend to interfere in Iraq's internal affairs.
    The Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman added: The repeated and announced attacks by the United States against the positions of the Iraqi and Syrian forces on the borders between the two countries are only to strike the main deterrent forces of ISIS sleeper cells and strengthen the remnants of this terrorist organization.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:45 am