Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq deports 158 people from one of the categories... and calls on citizens to report more!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq deports 158 people from one of the categories... and calls on citizens to report more! Empty Iraq deports 158 people from one of the categories... and calls on citizens to report more!

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jul 2021, 7:51 am

[size=30]Iraq deports 158 people from one of the categories... and calls on citizens to report more!

2021-07-08
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

On Thursday, the Directorate of Residence Affairs in Baghdad announced the deportation of dozens of foreigners of different nationalities for violating the conditions of residence, while calling on citizens not to shelter them and to report them.

The directorate said in a statement that “its cadres have deported and expelled (158) foreigners of various nationalities outside Iraqi territory for violating the terms of the Iraqi Foreigners Residence Law No. 76 of 2017 for the period from 1/7/2021 to 8/7/2021.”

The statement noted that our director's efforts are continuing to pursue violating foreigners.

The statement called on citizens not to harbor foreigners who violate the law and to immediately report their whereabouts to serve the public interest.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 1:38 am