Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi directs to provide full support to the Electoral Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi directs to provide full support to the Electoral Commission Empty Al-Kazemi directs to provide full support to the Electoral Commission

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jul 2021, 7:04 am

[size=52]Al-Kazemi directs to provide full support to the Electoral Commission[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi affirmed the government's determination to meet the needs of ensuring the integrity of the elections, praising the work of the commission, its preparations and efforts to conduct the elections in a smooth and high manner. Al-Kazemi's media office said in a statement that Al-Mada obtained a copy of it[/size]
    [size=45]"The Prime Minister received the Chairman and members of the Council of Commissioners of the Independent High Electoral Commission," adding that "At the beginning of the meeting, Al-Kazemi listened to a detailed explanation of the Commission's plans and preparations for holding the upcoming parliamentary elections on their scheduled date on the tenth of next October." Al-Kazemi affirmed, according to the statement, "the government's determination to meet all the needs of the commission in a manner that guarantees the integrity and transparency of the electoral process, and achieves broad participation in it." Al-Kazemi praised “the commission’s work, preparations and efforts to hold the elections in a high flow,” stressing that “government agencies received directives from us to provide all forms of support and attribution to the commission, and to facilitate the required procedures that ensure that the elections are held on schedule without any obstacles or technical problems.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:52 pm