Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: The local product is struggling to survive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: The local product is struggling to survive Empty Parliamentary Committee: The local product is struggling to survive

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jul 2021, 7:08 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee, Nada Shaker, confirmed on Wednesday (July 21, 2021) that the local product is struggling today to survive in light of government neglect and the opening of import doors to Arab and foreign goods 
    Shaker told  IQ News , "Protecting the local product is the responsibility of the government by closing the import doors and providing financial and logistical support to private and government factories and factories in order to advance the local economy and cover market needs."
    She added, "There are shortcomings in the country's economic management, and the government is still dependent on a unilateral economy policy, without allocating sufficient funds in the 2021 budget law to support the agricultural and industrial sectors."
    And she indicated that "dozens of factories closed and laid off their workers due to government negligence and the opening of imports, in addition to the smuggling of goods that occur through border crossings that flooded the market with goods."
    At the beginning of this year, the Iraqi government organized a campaign to support the national product, followed by measures to stop the import of many food products, especially agricultural, while the government decided to partially open the import due to the lack of self-sufficiency of some products.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 5:12 pm