Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kremlin comments on the Iraq-US agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kremlin comments on the Iraq-US agreement Empty The Kremlin comments on the Iraq-US agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jul 2021, 6:54 am

The Kremlin comments on the Iraq-US agreement

•  Time: 07/27/2021 14:14:46

•  Reading: 455 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Washington's decision to end the combat missions of its forces in Iraq deserves attention," adding that "it is too early to issue judgments, pending the next steps."
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Peskov stressed that the possibility of conflict in the Middle East should not increase after this US decision.
    Commenting on the US decision to end the combat missions of its forces in Iraq, the Kremlin spokesman said, in a press statement today, Tuesday: "This is a situation that deserves more attention. The situation there is a little different in Iraq, because, apparently, a large number of so-called military advisers They will remain, and they will continue to work in Iraq. We will monitor developments, and it is too early to be optimistic about events."
    Peskov stressed that Moscow seeks to develop bilateral cooperation with Baghdad.
    It should be noted that US President Joe Biden announced, during his meeting with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi yesterday, Monday, that the United States will end by the end of the year its "combat mission" in Iraq to begin a "new phase" of military cooperation with this country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:57 am