Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance rules out the existence of a budget for the next year..and explains the reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance rules out the existence of a budget for the next year..and explains the reason Empty Parliamentary Finance rules out the existence of a budget for the next year..and explains the reason

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Aug 2021, 6:50 am

Parliamentary Finance rules out the existence of a budget for the next year..and explains the reasons

•  Time: 08/04/2021 12:17:53

•  Reading: 1,183 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, expected that Iraq would not have a budget law for the next year 2022 in the event that early parliamentary elections were held.
    Al-Saffar said in a press statement that "the federal government formed a committee to prepare the draft federal general budget for 2022 in the General Budget Department of the Ministry of Finance, and the committee started its work last month, but there is no information available yet on the arrival of the draft general budget law for the year 2022 to the House of Representatives." ".
    He pointed out that "in the event of changes in the situation and the postponement of the elections, the 2022 budget bill will be sent to the House of Representatives for discussion."
    Al-Saffar expected not to ratify the draft general budget law for the year 2022 in the House of Representatives as a result of holding the elections and being preoccupied with forming the new federal government, because the new parliament’s tasks and the formation of the new government will take a year, according to his expectations.
    Regarding the final accounts, the rapporteur of the Finance Committee said that "the House of Representatives and the Ministry of Finance do not have any information on the fate of the final accounts, as no one knows the fate of the surplus from oil sales, and no one knows how the final accounts will be."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 10:07 am