Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense reveals the latest developments in the draft (science service) law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense reveals the latest developments in the draft (science service) law Empty Parliamentary Defense reveals the latest developments in the draft (science service) law

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:04 am

Parliamentary Defense reveals the latest developments in the draft (science service) law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 12/09/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 884

Baghdad / Al-Mawred News
    Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee revealed the latest information regarding the draft "Science Service" law.
    Committee member Mahdi Taqi said, "The draft law on the service of science, which was recently voted by the Council of Ministers, has not yet officially reached Parliament," noting that his committee "did not see it officially and did not know its details."
    He added that the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, "I heard about this project through the media and a statement by the Council of Ministers."
    And Taqi indicated that "when the draft law on the service of science arrives, it will be studied and scrutinized extensively and intensively by the competent parliamentary committees," stressing that "amendments and additions will be made according to the proposals of parliamentary committees or parliamentary blocs."
    A member of the Parliamentary Defense Committee indicated that "this law did not see the light in the current parliamentary session," explaining that "it will be one of the first tasks of the new parliament."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 7:31 am