Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is a battlefield, but for whom?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is a battlefield, but for whom? Empty Iraq is a battlefield, but for whom?

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:35 am

[size=32][rtl]Iraq is a battlefield, but for whom?[/rtl]

September 21, 2021[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Dr.. Fateh Abdul Salam
    The issue is not the American failure to reap the gains of a single war fought by the American armies, but the matter of looking To the list of losses that extend to the investment, oil and economic interests that are threatened under the fire of wars, it can be said that American in appearance, but those who reap its fruits every day are a mixture of Washington's various enemies their names. In addition to the need for the Americans to get out of the wars of attrition without necessarily feeling indispensable .
    Iran will benefit from the new US strategy in the negotiations on the nuclear file, and the conviction is firmly established Hour after hour, the US administration, in the foreseeable future, will not launch a direct war against Iran under any circumstances An evolution in the nuclear file. But this new approach to Washington does not mean that it has stripped itself of the deterrent weapons it uses in international dealings The most important of them are economic sanctions and strikes of so-called self-defense or to repel a direct threat It is wide and bears major and dangerous developments and events.
    As for Iraq, it will definitely not be an arena for the Americans to wage any war, as the Iraqi government demands. However, no one can prevent Iran and Turkey from considering Iraq a war zone, according to the conclusions that they gave Marketed by the two countries according to their interests, and perhaps this will be clear to a large extent in the Kurdistan region of Iraq more than other than him.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:50 am