Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Service Council decides to appoint graduates of the Gulf Academy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Service Council decides to appoint graduates of the Gulf Academy Empty The Service Council decides to appoint graduates of the Gulf Academy

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Oct 2021, 7:05 am

The Service Council decides to appoint graduates of the Gulf Academy

•  Time: 10/21/2021 13:35:31

•  Reading: 416 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Public Service Council decided, on Thursday, to appoint graduates of the Gulf Academy.
    And the Service Council decided, in a statement, of which {Euphrates News} received a copy, "in its twenty-sixth session on 10/21/2021, headed by the Chairman of the Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, his deputy and members, to appoint graduates of the Gulf Academy." 
    Al-Tamimi confirmed that "the council decided to appoint 81 graduates of the Gulf Academy, taking into account the completion of the deletion and creation in accordance with the applicable regulations." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:33 am