Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The former British ambassador to NATO reveals the alliance of Muqtada al-Sadr and the British govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The former British ambassador to NATO reveals the alliance of Muqtada al-Sadr and the British govern Empty The former British ambassador to NATO reveals the alliance of Muqtada al-Sadr and the British govern

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Oct 2021, 7:16 am

[size=52]The former British ambassador to NATO reveals the alliance of Muqtada al-Sadr and the British government[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The former British ambassador to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Adam Thompson, published an article on his website in which he said that it was time for Muqtada al-Sadr to fully and openly sided with Britain and America.[/size]
    [size=45]According to Thomson, “The first step for Muqtada al-Sadr’s approach to London and Washington was the alliance formed by Muqtada al-Sadr, the Sunni parties, and Nechirvan Barzani after a meeting was held at Sandhurst Military Academy between three British security officials, an Iraqi merchant based in London, Nechirvan Barzani, and Karwan Jamal Taher, the High Representative. of Iraqi Kurdistan in London, and Mr. Ahmed al-Sadr, the Iraqi diplomat residing in London and nephew of Muqtada al-Sadr and in the words of Muqtada al-Sadr's special representative in London. This alliance led to the victory of the Sadrist movement in the Iraqi parliamentary elections, by obtaining 73 seats.[/size]
    [size=45]Thomson added that “the second step that Muqtada al-Sadr must take is to resolve his decision to side with London and Washington once and for all, in order to form a strong Iraqi government that serves the interests of the Iraqi people; If this is achieved, Moqtada al-Sadr will have to prepare himself for a trip to London.” [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 2:01 pm