Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce announces the launch of a new batch of farmers' and farmers' dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce announces the launch of a new batch of farmers' and farmers' dues Empty Commerce announces the launch of a new batch of farmers' and farmers' dues

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Nov 2021, 9:15 am

[size=52]Commerce announces the launch of a new batch of farmers' and farmers' dues[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=31]Today, Friday, the Minister of Trade, Alaa Al-Jubouri, announced the launch of 99 billion dinars as a new payment of the dues of farmers and farmers marketing the wheat crop during the current year 2021.[/size]
    The ministry said in a statement that "the financial and administrative staff are awaiting the transfer of the amount to their account by the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of taking the necessary division of amounts to the sites, and according to the instructions and controls in force in the company" and then organizing the instruments and disbursing the dues to the wheat marketers of the 2021 season.

She indicated that "coordination is underway with the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of transferring new amounts of farmers' dues to the account of the Grain Company for the purpose of completing the amounts due for the 2021 wheat season."

Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:22 pm