Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan welcomes any European cooperation in addressing the problem of migrants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan welcomes any European cooperation in addressing the problem of migrants Empty Kurdistan welcomes any European cooperation in addressing the problem of migrants

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Nov 2021, 6:21 am

Kurdistan welcomes any European cooperation in addressing the problem of migrants

•  Time: 11/20/2021 10:59:17

•  Reading: 676 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Kurdistan Regional Government Prime Minister Masrour Barzani welcomed, today, Saturday, any European cooperation in addressing the problem of migrants, during his meeting with the German Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Miguel Berger in the Bahraini capital, Manama.
    The media office of the Kurdistan government said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the meeting took place during which they discussed ways to consolidate relations between Germany and the Kurdistan region, in addition to discussing the situation of migrants on the borders between Belarus and Poland."
    He stated that "the German Minister of State thanked the Kurdistan Regional Government for the measures it has taken against human traffickers, preventing illegal immigration, and facilitating the voluntary return of immigrants to the Kurdistan region."
    Barzani indicated that he "welcomes any cooperation and coordination with European Union countries to help and address the problem of migrants at the border between Belarus and Poland."
    The two sides also dealt with "the reforms initiated by the Kurdistan Regional Government, opportunities to enhance investments, relations between the region and the federal government, in addition to the general situation in Iraq after the parliamentary elections."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 10:47 pm