Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources: Iran did not abide by international norms and conventions and cut off water complet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources: Iran did not abide by international norms and conventions and cut off water complet Empty Water Resources: Iran did not abide by international norms and conventions and cut off water complet

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Nov 2021, 6:41 am

Water Resources: Iran did not abide by international norms and conventions and cut off water completely
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Adviser to the Ministry of Water Resources, Aoun Dhiab Abdullah, described Iran's actions as violating international norms and conventions, the most important of which is the agreement of the year one thousand nine hundred and seventy-five.
    Abdullah said that Tehran did not abide by international conventions, agreements and charters, and cut off the water completely from Iraq and did not share the damage with it, which directly affected the vital important areas such as Diyala, Badra, Jassan, and Hawizeh Marsh, in addition to the Shatt al-Arab, as well as its exploitation of the waters above the basin and the lack of consideration for the interest downstream regions.
    The ministry’s advisor added that these measures led to a decrease in water reserves in the dams, foremost of which is the Hamrin Dam on the Diyala River, whose waters are on the verge of drying out, pointing out that the continued interruption of water imports from the country may lead to forced migration from the south, especially within the marsh areas threatened by drought.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:50 pm