Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Oil Minister reveals for the first time the pressures to leave OPEC

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Oil Minister reveals for the first time the pressures to leave OPEC Empty The Iraqi Oil Minister reveals for the first time the pressures to leave OPEC

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Dec 2021, 6:24 am

[size=52]The Iraqi Oil Minister reveals for the first time the pressures to leave OPEC[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar confirmed that the current price of oil is not suitable for producers, expecting it to return to stability in the coming months, for a barrel to stabilize above $75.[/size]
    [size=45]This came in a television interview with the Iraqi News Channel, this evening, Monday, where he touched on many important files in the energy sector.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul-Jabbar said: "As a member of OPEC, we aim at stabilizing the quantity of supply relative to the quantity of the product...targeting a specific oil price is very difficult due to political, economic and international changes."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has been working excellently since April 2020 until today, and "is trying to control the energy market positively and preserve the interests of producers and consumers."[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi Oil Minister made it clear that the OPEC + alliance will not meet again (in this December) before 3 weeks or more.[/size]
    [size=45]This came while there were expectations of the meeting of the coalition again, after he noted in his statement that "remains the meeting in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pending further developments in pandemic corona virus, and to continue to monitor the market closely, and make immediate adjustments if necessary."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 7:29 pm