Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's revenues exceed a trillion dinars.. 24% of them went to investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's revenues exceed a trillion dinars.. 24% of them went to investment Empty Iraq's revenues exceed a trillion dinars.. 24% of them went to investment

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Dec 2021, 7:02 am

[size=30]Iraq's revenues exceed a trillion dinars.. 24% of them went to investment

2021-12-11
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad
    The Iraq Foundation for the Future revealed today, Saturday, that Iraq achieved revenues of more than one trillion Iraqi dinars, while expenses on investment projects amounted to about 24%.
    The director of the Corporation, Manar Al-Obaidi, explained that "Iraq's imports for the years (2011-2021) amounted to more than one trillion Iraqi dinars (1,000 trillion Iraqi dinars), the share of oil revenues, including 912 trillion Iraqi dinars, representing 90% of the total revenues."

He added, "The total expenditures of the Iraqi state over these years amounted to 1.017 trillion Iraqi dinars, of which the operational expenses amounted to 776 trillion Iraqi dinars, while investment expenses amounted to 241 trillion Iraqi dinars."
    He explained, "With this, each Iraqi's share of the total revenues will be 28 million Iraqi dinars, and the total cumulative deficit for the past eleven years has reached 12 trillion Iraqi dinars."
    He asked, "What has changed from 2011 to 2021 in Iraq despite the disbursement of these huge sums, which if they were in a second country, would have moved a qualitative leap in the standard of living and infrastructure?"

Share this thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 10:49 pm