Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish party sends a message to the losing blocs in the Iraqi elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish party sends a message to the losing blocs in the Iraqi elections Empty A Kurdish party sends a message to the losing blocs in the Iraqi elections

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jan 2022, 6:22 am

[size=52]A Kurdish party sends a message to the losing blocs in the Iraqi elections[/size]

[size=45]Today, Saturday, the Kurdistan Islamic Union sent a message to the political blocs that lost in the early parliamentary elections.[/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the party, former MP Salim Hamza, said, "After the President of the Republic invited the new parliament to convene, matters after the session will take another time to agree on the Speaker and his two deputies, and after that, there is agreement on the personality of the President of the Republic, and the two main Kurdish parties did not agree to any limit." Now on a certain character, and that too will take time.”[/size]
    [size=45]Hamza added that "the losing blocs must be convinced that the government of the national majority does not represent a threat to them, because the country does not tolerate any unacceptable marginalization and the country is in great circumstances and problems, and for this the political forces must agree and agree on the form of the new government."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:18 am