Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House rejects Iran's threats to Trump administration officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House rejects Iran's threats to Trump administration officials Empty White House rejects Iran's threats to Trump administration officials

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jan 2022, 6:52 am

[size=52]White House rejects Iran's threats to Trump administration officials[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki

The White House announced Washington's rejection of the "threats" contained in Iranian officials' statements towards officials of the administration of former US President Donald Trump on the anniversary of the assassination of "Quds Force" commander Qassem Soleimani.

[size=45]"We saw public statements by Iranian officials about people from the previous administration, even before the sanctions that were imposed this past weekend," White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Monday.[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [size=45]She added that these statements were "unacceptable," adding that "as Americans, we have differences over policies toward Iran and on other issues, but we are united in our resolve to confront threats and provocations... and we will protect our people."[/size]
    [size=45]On January 8, Iran announced the imposition of sanctions on 50 American citizens, whom Tehran considers linked to the American operation in which the commander of the "Quds Force" of the Revolutionary Guards, Qassem Soleimani, and the leader of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, were killed in January 2020.[/size]
    [size=45]Source: "TASS"[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 4:09 am