Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Politician: The Al-Parti And Al-Yakti Agreement Is Subject To External Influences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish Politician: The Al-Parti And Al-Yakti Agreement Is Subject To External Influences Empty Kurdish Politician: The Al-Parti And Al-Yakti Agreement Is Subject To External Influences

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jan 2022, 6:41 am

[size=38]Kurdish Politician: The Al-Parti And Al-Yakti Agreement Is Subject To External Influences
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/19/2022 | 2:32 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad: The
    independent Kurdish politician Beston Faeq affirmed, on Wednesday, that the conflict between the Kurdish Democratic and Nationalist parties depends on the external influences of the two parties, suggesting that the two parties agree on a specific personality because they are linked to common interests.
    Beston said in a statement to "The Information", "The two main national and democratic parties suffer from internal conflicts, most of which are personal, but each aspires to be the president of the republic from his share."
    He added that “the issue of deciding the position of the President of the Republic depends on the external influences of well-known regional and international countries,” suggesting that “in the end, the Democrat will get the position in exchange for the approval of the patriot because of the link between their common interests in power-sharing and domination of positions in the region and the federal state.”
    The veteran Kurdish politician, former MP Mahmoud Othman, had confirmed in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma that the fact that the Kurds had more than one candidate for the presidency of the republic was an unhealthy condition. finished/25pm

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 12:34 am