Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain affirms its commitment to long-term security and stability in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain affirms its commitment to long-term security and stability in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region Empty Britain affirms its commitment to long-term security and stability in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jan 2022, 2:13 pm

[size=52]Britain affirms its commitment to long-term security and stability in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nechirvan Barzani receives a letter from the British Prime Minister[/size]
    [size=45]Today, Sunday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, received a message from British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, in which the latter affirmed his country's commitment to long-term security and stability in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]Johnson described Nechirvan Barzani's recent visit to London as an important opportunity to discuss cooperation between the two sides.[/size]
    [size=45]In response to a letter from the President of the Kurdistan Region, the British Prime Minister wrote, "I was pleased to have hosted you last September in London, after my visit to Erbil in 2015. Britain values ​​our partnership very highly and will remain committed to the long-term stability and security of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region."[/size]
    [size=45]Johnson addressed Nechirvan Barzani, saying, "Our meeting was an important opportunity to deepen our close relations and discuss the very important cooperation between us against ISIS, and we exchanged views on regional issues."[/size]
    [size=45]In another part of the letter, he added, "I was very pleased to hear about your improved relations with the federal government. Britain also supports the will of your Excellency to carry out reforms in the ranks of the Peshmerga.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:50 am