Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Working To Raise The World Bank's Reserves Of Iraq's Oil!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Working To Raise The World Bank's Reserves Of Iraq's Oil! Empty Al-Fath: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Working To Raise The World Bank's Reserves Of Iraq's Oil!

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Feb 2022, 7:03 am

[size=38]Al-Fath: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Working To Raise The World Bank's Reserves Of Iraq's Oil!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/02/2022 | 3:55 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Hussein, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the outgoing and expired government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi is working to increase the World Bank’s stockpile only from oil revenues of more than 8 billion dollars per month.
    Hussein told the "Information" agency, "What is happening in Iraq is the opposite of all the data and cases of economic recovery. During this period, especially, the country has more than 31 percent below the poverty line, and this is a big problem," noting that "there is unorganized and non-political work due to planning." Clinically dead or finished, we do not have any planning in any economic field.”
    He added, "The current government should take advantage of the period of economic recovery through the rise in global oil prices to more than 90 dollars per barrel and work, with the first step, to return the price of the dollar to what it was previously," noting that "Al-Kazemi's government is working to increase the World Bank's stocks only." From oil revenues amounting to more than 8 billion dollars per month.”
    Hussein explained, "In all times and international systems, there is an annual plan, five-year plan, and a decimal plan. Either the Iraqi Ministry of Planning has not yet developed the annual plan!"
    The Ministry of Oil had said, earlier, that last month's revenues amounted to more than 8 billion dollars

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:30 pm