Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Saadi: The Framework Is Able To Thwart The Passing Of Zebari As A Candidate For The Presidency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Saadi: The Framework Is Able To Thwart The Passing Of Zebari As A Candidate For The Presidency Empty Al-Saadi: The Framework Is Able To Thwart The Passing Of Zebari As A Candidate For The Presidency

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:32 am

[size=38]Al-Saadi: The Framework Is Able To Thwart The Passing Of Zebari As A Candidate For The Presidency
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    02/04/2022 | 10:20 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Muhammad Karim al-Saadi said that the coordinating framework can disrupt the passage of Hoshyar Zebari as a candidate for the presidency, pointing out that the framework and those with him constitute more than a third of the number of parliament seats.
    Al-Saadi told, "Information", that "Zebari, and if the allied political blocs want to pass it during the session of the seventh of next February, they must secure two-thirds of the parliament's votes for him."
    He added that "the coordination framework has more than 85 seats in addition to the National Union and some Kurdish blocs opposed to the Democratic Party, as well as other parties and independent representatives, where they can constitute 40 percent of the total votes of the Council."
    And he indicated that "the coordinating framework and those with him can obstruct Zebari's passage as a candidate for the presidency, although they do not constitute the majority that the President of the Republic needs in Parliament, but they have a pressure paper that obstructs Zebari's passage to the position and Barham Salih may obtain it in the event of understandings with some Sunnis and deputies." thoracic mass. finished 25

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:34 am