Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces the reopening of the Karun River towards its lands again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces the reopening of the Karun River towards its lands again Empty Iraq announces the reopening of the Karun River towards its lands again

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:45 am

[size=30]Iraq announces the reopening of the Karun River towards its lands again

2022-02-03
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Water Resources announced the control of the salt tongue of the Shatt al-Arab, while indicating the reopening of the Karun River towards Iraq.
    The minister’s advisor, Aoun Diab, said that “the salt tide in the Shatt al-Arab is dominant as a result of the increase in the amount of water in the Tigris River,” noting that “the salt tide stops at certain limits and does not reach influential areas in the Shatt al-Arab.”
    Diab added, "Heavy rains in the river basin were also a reason for controlling the saline tongue, in addition to the information we have indicating that Iran opened the Karun River towards Iraq," noting that "the quantities that come from this river are not large, but they are influential in controlling the area." The water is salty, and the situation is currently very stable.”
    He continued, "The first priority is for drinking water and human uses, and the second is to preserve the environmental aspect of the Shatt al-Arab by not allowing the salt tongue to reach the sites of drinking stations," noting that "the situation is under control."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:36 am