Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri raises the parliament session to next Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri raises the parliament session to next Thursday Empty Jubouri raises the parliament session to next Thursday

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Aug 2014, 4:11 am

Jubouri raises the parliament session to next Thursday

Author: BS, SSJ 
    Editor: BS 
    08/05/2014 13:49 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    The President of the House of Representatives, Salim al, on Tuesday, the adjournment of the Parliament of the fourth to the third parliamentary session next Thursday.
    A parliamentary source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), said that "Parliament Speaker Salim al decided to adjourn the meeting from the fourth to the third legislative session next Thursday, after discussing the subject of the report of the competent displaced from Sinjar and the rest of the province of Nineveh.
    The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The Council also discussed the issue of forming the standing committees of the parliament was formed after the agreement on the formation of the Iraqi government."
    The Iraqi Council of Representatives held on Tuesday, headed by Salim al-fourth of its third parliamentary session in the presence of 250 deputies, while its follow-up report will witness parliamentary delegation visit to camps for displaced people and the work of the Interim Committee to study the budget.
    The head of the House of Representatives, Salim al, decided Thursday (July 24, 2014), adjourn the meeting of the fourth session of parliament from the third to the fifth of the month, after the vote on the Kurdistan Alliance candidate Fuad Masum, as president of the Republic of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:45 pm