Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy For Law: The Presidential Election Session Will Not Take Place, And The Country Will Enter A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy For Law: The Presidential Election Session Will Not Take Place, And The Country Will Enter A  Empty Deputy For Law: The Presidential Election Session Will Not Take Place, And The Country Will Enter A

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Feb 2022, 6:27 am

Deputy For Law: The Presidential Election Session Will Not Take Place, And The Country Will Enter A Constitutional Vacuum
    02/07/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ State of Law Representative Aref Al-Hamami confirmed today, Monday, that the presidential election session will not be held, while revealing the reasons for stopping the procedures for nominating Hoshyar Zebari for the presidency.
    Al-Hamami said, in an interview with Earth News, that "the quorum for the presidential election session will not be completed and the session will be postponed," noting that "the situation and the country will enter a constitutional vacuum."

And regarding the Federal Court’s decision about Hoshyar Zebari, Al-Hamami explained, “In addition to the legal position, it is the moral one, it is not reasonable that a person with lawsuits and arrest warrants and misleading him with 3 billion and articles from Parliament should run for the position of President of the Republic.”
    He continued, "It is not appropriate for the House of Representatives and members to vote on the President of the Republic of Iraq, which has some indications."
    Earlier today, a member of the House of Representatives, Mishaan al-Jubouri, expected that the session devoted to electing a new president would not be held.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 11:43 am