Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Commenting On The Reopening Of The Door For Candidacy For The Presidency Of The Republic: They

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Commenting On The Reopening Of The Door For Candidacy For The Presidency Of The Republic: They Empty Legal Commenting On The Reopening Of The Door For Candidacy For The Presidency Of The Republic: They

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Feb 2022, 6:05 am

[size=38]Legal Commenting On The Reopening Of The Door For Candidacy For The Presidency Of The Republic: They Tore Up The Constitution!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/02/08 | 1:59 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The legal expert, Amir Al-Daami, called on the political forces, on Tuesday, to end the work of the constitution and to tear it up, after the parliament’s decision to reopen the door for candidacy for the position of President of the Republic.
    Al-Damamy said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "opening the door for nomination again by the House of Representatives to compete for the presidency of the republic is a challenge to the constitution and not only a violation of the constitution."
    He added that "there is no legal text, especially Law 8 on candidacy for the presidency of the republic, which gives parliament the power to open the doors for candidacy for the presidency in the event that the designated session is not held at all."
    Al-Daami advised “the political forces to end the work of the constitution, tearing its pages, and agreeing to pass all issues through constitutional norms,” considering that “what happened is just an appeasement by the parliament of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, which will put in an additional candidate to support the position of Hoshyar Zebari, who is expected to leave the presidential race if it is confirmed.” Federal Supreme Court state order.” finished/25pm

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:25 am