Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab Gathering: We Refuse To Trade In Kirkuk Under The Pretext Of Agreeing On The Next Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab Gathering: We Refuse To Trade In Kirkuk Under The Pretext Of Agreeing On The Next Government Empty Arab Gathering: We Refuse To Trade In Kirkuk Under The Pretext Of Agreeing On The Next Government

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Feb 2022, 6:02 am

[size=38]Arab Gathering: We Refuse To Trade In Kirkuk Under The Pretext Of Agreeing On The Next Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/26/2022 | 1:05 PM
    [/size]

Information/Kirkuk..
    The coordinator of the Arab Opinion Committee in Kirkuk, Nazem Al-Shammari, confirmed, on Saturday, the refusal of the Arab component in Kirkuk to engage Kirkuk with deals to form the new government.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement to / the information / that "the new parliament should take quick steps to hold the elections for the provincial councils, which will solve the problems in Kirkuk."
    He added that "Kirkuk must be removed from government formation deals and trade in them, and we warn those who try to gain the benefits of the law enforcement plan, and Arab parliamentarians should take an explicit and clear position by rejecting these deals."
    And political sources talked about the existence of negotiations between the two Kurdish parties to give the position of the governor of Kirkuk to the Kurdistan Democratic Party in exchange for the Union taking over the position of the presidency.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:53 am