Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain Launches An Advance Of 10 Million For Students To Finance Scientific Research

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain Launches An Advance Of 10 Million For Students To Finance Scientific Research Empty Al-Rafidain Launches An Advance Of 10 Million For Students To Finance Scientific Research

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 4:58 am

Al-Rafidain Launches An Advance Of 10 Million For Students To Finance Scientific Research
    10/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Thursday, Al-Rafidain Bank announced the launch of an advance of 10 million dinars for students to finance scientific research.
    A statement by the bank, received by “Earth News”, stated that “it was decided to launch an advance of 10 million dinars for students, professors and researchers in postgraduate studies in Iraqi universities (governmental and private) affiliated with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to cover and finance all scientific research,” explaining that the interest of the advance is 4% and the duration of the loan is 4%. Pay back two years.”
    He added that “the controls for applying for the advance are the required documents that prove that the loan student has completed graduate studies in Iraqi universities and submits a letter of support from the relevant authority in which he supports that the loan applicant is in the research preparation stage and that he continues in its official working hours, in addition to submitting a letter of support issued by the sponsor’s department. It confirms that it is on the permanent owner and the amount of salary and service.”
    He pointed out that “one of the conditions for granting the advance is to present a civil employee’s sponsor to the permanent owners of the employees of state departments whose salary is to be paid by the bank exclusively, provided that the deduction percentage does not exceed 50 percent of his net salary.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:46 am