Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Clarifies The Details Of The Verdict Issued Against The Mayor Of Samarra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Clarifies The Details Of The Verdict Issued Against The Mayor Of Samarra Empty Integrity Clarifies The Details Of The Verdict Issued Against The Mayor Of Samarra

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 4:59 am

Integrity Clarifies The Details Of The Verdict Issued Against The Mayor Of Samarra
    10/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Federal Integrity Commission revealed, today, Thursday, the details of the present ruling issued against the mayor of Samarra, indicating that it came against the background of his disposing of public money; For personal benefit.
    The authority stated in a statement, received by Earth News, that "the Salah al-Din Criminal Court issued a seven-year prison sentence against the accused; due to his misuse of public money and causing harm to the entity in which he works, in addition to obtaining a personal benefit.”
    She added that "the accused withdrew an amount of (550,000,000) million dinars from the account of Salah al-Din Governorate in the Rashid Bank, "Samarra Branch", pointing out that he misappropriated the amount; Which led to damage to public money.”
    She explained that "the court, after reviewing the evidence obtained in this case, reached full conviction of the defendant's negligence and issued its decision to convict him in accordance with the provisions of Article 318 of the amended Penal Code No. Claiming compensation before the civil courts after the decision gained finality.
    It is noteworthy that the Supreme Judicial Council announced yesterday, Wednesday, the issuance of a sentence against the District Commissioner of Samarra to seven years in prison.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 12:29 am