Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Coordination Framework Warns Against The Emergency Government And The Dissolution Of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Coordination Framework Warns Against The Emergency Government And The Dissolution Of Parliament Empty The Coordination Framework Warns Against The Emergency Government And The Dissolution Of Parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2022, 5:46 am

The Coordination Framework Warns Against The Emergency Government And The Dissolution Of Parliament
    03/19/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The coordination framework warned, today, Saturday, against going towards an emergency government and dissolving Parliament, due to the political blockage.
    And the leader in the framework, Representative Ahmed al-Moussawi, said in an event to “Earth News”, that “the failure of the Iraqi parliament to hold a session to elect the new president of the republic, will prompt the Federal Court to intervene in order to prevent the recurrence of constitutional violations, and this may prompt a decision to dissolve the parliament.” Representatives and announcing an emergency government in the country, until new parliamentary elections are held.
    Al-Moussawi indicated that “the political situation in Iraq cannot be maintained as it is, because all constitutional deadlines are violated, due to political differences,” stressing that “the Federal Court is required to have a decisive constitutional opinion and intervention, and the decision remains for it, and the issue of dissolving Parliament is very relevant, Personally, I think it is the best solution to the political impasse.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 3:00 am