Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish Deputy Reveals Dangerous Numbers Regarding The Oil File In Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish Deputy Reveals Dangerous Numbers Regarding The Oil File In Kurdistan Empty A Kurdish Deputy Reveals Dangerous Numbers Regarding The Oil File In Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2022, 8:14 am

[size=38]A Kurdish Deputy Reveals Dangerous Numbers Regarding The Oil File In Kurdistan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/19/2022 | 1:17 PM
    [/size]

Information / Sulaymaniyah…
    Kurdish MP Soran Omar revealed, on Saturday, serious numbers regarding the oil file in the Kurdistan region of Iraq and the region’s revenues.
    . Omar said on his Facebook page and its translation / The Information, that “during the current month of February, the Iraqi government sold oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan at a price of 96 dollars per barrel.”
    He added that "there is no information about the number of barrels of oil issued by the regional government and at what price it sold it, but all that is known is the amount of 350 million dollars only, and this number is absolutely unreasonable."
    Omar indicated that “if the regional government has sold 450 thousand barrels of oil per day and sold it at a value of 96 dollars, then this means that the oil revenues for the month of February amount to one billion and 209 million dollars.” finished/ 25

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 5:47 pm