Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arms notes and agreements to protect confidential information between Iraq and Romania

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arms notes and agreements to protect confidential information between Iraq and Romania Empty Arms notes and agreements to protect confidential information between Iraq and Romania

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2022, 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Arms notes and agreements to protect confidential information between Iraq and Romania
    March 19, 2022

The ambassador expressed his country's readiness to enhance military cooperation
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The Romanian ambassador in Baghdad, Radu Octavian Dobri, announced, on Saturday, that there is an intention to conclude military agreements between Iraq and Romania .
    Dobri said in a statement to the official agency, "Romania has a long history of cooperation with Iraq at all levels since 1950, and it focuses on the security and defense aspect, but this does not prevent focusing on other economic, cultural and sports aspects."
    Dobri added, "There have been many memoranda of armament with Iraq in the past years, and we aspire to have better cooperation, especially as we see that cooperation needs to be developed and in a larger area," referring to discussions with the Iraqi side "on defense cooperation, by hosting Courses for Iraqi officers and others for the Ministry of Defense.
    The ambassador explained, "There are preliminary agreements with the Iraqi side concerning the military side and the protection of confidential information, as well as a memorandum of understanding on military education, in addition to the presence of some companies operating in Iraq in the field of petroleum, electric power and infrastructure."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:43 am