Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Tehran: We hope to submit Abadi his cabinet to parliament as soon as

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Tehran: We hope to submit Abadi his cabinet to parliament as soon as Empty Tehran: We hope to submit Abadi his cabinet to parliament as soon as

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 13 Aug 2014, 8:46 am

Tehran: We hope to submit Abadi his cabinet to parliament as soon as
    4:05: 08/13/2014

Khandan - expressed Assistant Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdallahaan hope that offers Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi his cabinet to parliament as soon as possible.

He Abdallahaan in remarks to the agency "Knight" Iran on Wednesday, that "the mandate of a new prime minister pour a key step in the context of the completion of the political process in Iraq."

He said Assistant Secretary of State for Iran's Arab and African Affairs on "Tehran to continue their positions in support of Iraq in the face of terror groups and incitements to reach a unified Iraq and enjoys a harmonious sustainable security and prosperity."

He said, "The prominent role played by reference and personalities, parties and political and national forces in Iraq are gaining importance in the ongoing developments in this country."

He Abdallahaan, "that the Iraqi people with all its components, whether Kurds or Sunnis Awaheiah primary responsibility for the maintenance of security and self-determination and the fight against terrorism in his country."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Tehran: We hope to submit Abadi his cabinet to parliament as soon as Empty Re: Tehran: We hope to submit Abadi his cabinet to parliament as soon as

Post by CITEX Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:54 pm

He Abdallahaan, "that the Iraqi people with all its components, whether Kurds or Sunnis Awaheiah primary responsibility for the maintenance of security and self-determination and the fight against terrorism in his country."

I agree with this statement, however, they must be armed equally to perform such a fight, The US tried to fight for their freedom, and just like in many things in life, if folks don't have a stake in the fight, then there is no cost in loosing it. The Iraqi people's only stake in that fight was the cost in civilian lives, unfortunately that is a part of the cost of war on your own soil, but it is not a stake that endears the people to the cause for the fight, They need to take up arms and fight this tyranny that is perched upon their front porch.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:36 pm