Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inauguration of another commercial gate at the Haj Omran port between Kurdistan Region and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inauguration of another commercial gate at the Haj Omran port between Kurdistan Region and Iran Empty Inauguration of another commercial gate at the Haj Omran port between Kurdistan Region and Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2022, 5:41 am

[size=30]Inauguration of another commercial gate at the Haj Omran port between Kurdistan Region and Iran[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The opening of the third commercial gate of Haj Omran port

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - Erbil Governorate announced today, Wednesday, the inauguration of a third commercial gate at the Haj Omar border crossing between Kurdistan Region and Iran.
    Erbil Governorate said in a statement that "after the signing of the 16-point agreement between the provinces of Erbil and Iranian West Azerbaijan, the third commercial gate of the Haj Omran-Tamrajen border port was opened today, Wednesday, in the presence of government officials from both sides."
    The volume of trade exchange between the Kurdistan Region and Iran reached $5 billion last year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:08 am